2. Drink more H2O: Hydration is necessary to be healthy and allow your body to perform properly.
3. Fruits & Veggies: This may seem obviously, but fruits and veggies are the cornerstone to living a healthy lifestyle. Natures fruits and veggies can also be obsorbed in the purest form via COLD PRESSED JUICES. YUM!
4. Sleep: The debate is always about how much sleep one gets at night to be properly rested and recovered. Each person is different, what really matters is the amount of time spent sleeping well versus restless sleep. Try to mix it up, add a meditation session to the mix prior to bed!
5. Work: When at work, try to stay on your feet and moving constantly. Try stretching, going for a walk, meditation, or even some body squats if you're up for it!
6. Posture: Keeping your back and neck straight is a very under discussed topic. Not considering long term problems, short term is can casue change in energy, mood, and even appetite.
7. Entertainment: This may be obvious, but put down the remote and pick up a dog leash. If you don't have a dog, put on your favorite audibook and hit the neighborhood for a nice walk or jog.
8. Breakfast: Usually crowned as the most important meal of the day, whether that remains true or not it must be healthy. It is the start to your day and eating trends for the rest of the day! Healthy breakfasts are key components in success in business and in life.